Summer 2013 Animal Policy Review
By: Norma Bennett Woolf Date: 08/21/2013 Category: | From the Offices of NAIA |
This season's Animal Policy Review is now available! The publication can be viewed here in PDF Format.
The Animal Policy Review is a publication of the National Animal Interest Alliance dedicated to the analysis of legislation, regulations, and policies that affect animals and animal owners. In the current issue:
- Disparage - regulate - prohibit - monopolize: Animal mobsters collaborate to eradicate purebreds and take over the pet marketplace
- Stop trespassing , lying, and distorting animal care practices with staged videos
- Do you miss me yet?
- ‘Humane education’: Why it is not the right thing to do
- Did IRS division chief block HSUS tax status probe?
- Circus wins attorney fees in 13-year-old lawsuit
...And a whole lot more!
About The Author
All Authors Of This Article: | Norma Bennett Woolf |