Sites of Interest
The Act Cat Alliance supports the responsible ownership of cats in Australia and is an affiliate of the Waratah National Cat Alliance.
- Activist Cash: Site with in depth information about national charities, foundations, etc.
AKC Canine Health Foundation promoting better health for all dogs.
- AgNIC (Agriculture Network Information Center) is a distributed network that provides access to agriculture-related information, subject area experts, and other resources.
- Alliance for America Home page A coalition of organizations dedicated to wise use of America's resources.
- The American Association of Laboratory Animal Science, a professional association dedicated to lab animal welfare.
- American Dog Owners Association
- American Fisheries Society
- The American Kennel Club
- Americans for Medical Progress / Medical Research vs. Animal Rights
- The American Veterinary Medical Association
- The Animal Agriculture Alliance is a broad-based coalition of individual farmers, ranchers, scientists, veterinarians, agriculture associations, and others who are working to communicate the important role of animal agriculture to our nation's economy, productivity, vitality, and security.
- APHIS Home Page APHIS posts press releases about enforcement of the Animal Welfare Act.
- Animal Welfare Issues Compendium: A wonderful USDA resource for animal welfare issues.
- Beagles In Peril - a site set up to recover hunting beagles stolen by the Animal Liberation Front in Britain. Also has general information on beagles and beagling.
- BLM WILD HORSE AND BURRO PROGRAM- HOME PAGE
Breeding Better Dogs: A site dedicated to helping fanciers breed better dogs
Cat Fanciers Association: The largest registry of pedigreed cats in the world.
Center for Consumer Freedom: Organization dedicated to preserving consumer choice.
- California Fedeation of Dog Clubs: Defending your right to defend your dog!
- California Responsible Pet Owners' Coalition is a proactive group f committed animal enthusiasts who monitor restrictive anti-animal legislation primarily in California, and work to support grassroots groups in their fight against repressive local laws.
- Canine Companions for Independence: Canine Companions for Independence® provides highly-trained assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities, free of charge.
- The Council of Docked Breeds (U.K.) A British organization opposed to the effort to ban tail docking in dogs.
- Countryside Alliance The Countryside Alliance campaigns on rural issues that are important and relevant to people in town and country.
- Dr. P's Dog Training Site: Great site for information on dog behavior and training
- Eco-Imperialism Green Power - Black Death: Eye opening website about the real world costs of politically correct environmental foreign policy in developing countries.
- EcoNOT: This site does a great job debunking and exposing the hypocrisy and extremism of the modern environmentalist movement.
- Elephant Encounter: Elephant Encounter's mission is to provide an up close educational experience with elephants
- Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry Transforming a Renewable God-Given Resource into Food for the Hungry
Feld Entertainment, the home of Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus.
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Friends of Fur: Our aim is to enhance and preserve the cultures that surround the fur trade, to educate and inform.
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council: An organization providing educational materials to grades K-12, dealing with wildlife management, conservation, and biology.
- Fur Commission USA Fur Commission USA's, dedicated to educating the public about responsible fur farming and to celebrate and secure fur-farming families.
- Fur, Fins and Feathers Award winning documentary Kids & Animals
- Fur Institute of Canada, a national non-profit organization with a broad-ranging membership including trappers associations, aboriginal groups, fur farmers, the federal, provincial and territorial governments, conservation and animal welfare agencies, auction houses, manufacturers, retailers, and other support groups.
- The Guidehorse Foundation: A non-profit charity dedicated to providing free guides for visually impaired individuals.
- Guidestar to Charities Guidestar is a searchable database of more than 640,000 nonprofit organizations in the United States.
- IWMC World Conservation Trust is a global coalition of experts and wildlife managers promoting the
Klamath Basin Crisis: Klamath Basin Farmers and Ranchers, fighting for
their rights to irrigate and caretake their natural resources
Lawton Dog Fanciers Association: A volunteer-non profit organization dedicated to training dogs to be better pets. LDFA holds a licensed A.K.C. All-Breed Dog Show and Obedience Trials every October.
- Liam's Hunting Directory - All you could want to know about beagling, beagles, foxhounds and foxhunting.
- lostandfound the largest lost and found animal directory on the web
- MAABRE Mid Continent Association for Agriculture, Biomedical Research and Education
- Maddies FundThe pet rescue foundation
- Marine mammal hunting and policies worldwide
- Merck Veterinary Resource Manual The best veterinary resource available.
- Monthly National Legislative Report
- My Dog My Choice is dedicated to maintaining our rights to own, breed and raise domestic dogs.
- NAIA Trust: A pro animal, pro animal owner site using education, legislation and the legal system.
- National Pet Alliance NPA keeps track of California legislation affecting dog and cat fanciers.
- National Trappers Association An organization of trappers to promote sound conservation, legislation and administrative procedures; promote sound environmental education programs; and support a continued annual fur harvest.
- Newfoundland Rescue Program: The mission of our rescue organization is the dedication for the preservation and advancement of the Newfoundland Dog by rescuing those unfortunate Newfoundlands that may end up abused, abandoned, neglected or in shelters.
- Ohio Scientific Education & Research Association (OSERA) A professional association for Ohio's biomedical scientists.
- Oregon Cattlemen Association official website: Voice of the cattle industry in Oregon
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association: The largest North American Trade Association for the outdoor amusement business with a unit devoted specifically to circuses and animal exhibitors.
- Pennsylvania Federation of Dog Clubs An organization promoting responsible pet ownership through education and legislation.
- Pro Rodeo The official website for Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: Founded to ensure the future of elk, other wildlife and their habitat.
- San Francisco SPCA A no-kill shelter that pioneers strategies for adopting pets to new homes.
- Save Our Dogs: A coalition dedicated to fighting mandatory spay/neuter legislation in order to save working dogs.
- Save Our Strays: A website dedicated to improving the relationship between domestic pets and society through education.
Scottish Country Alliance: The SCA is an organization dedicated to the
protection of country communities and the rural way of life.
- Sit Means Sit: Sit Means Sit is one of the largest and most successful dog training businesses in the US.
- Springfield Kennel Club, Inc. Springfield KC is one of America's great dog clubs. Its membership includes top breeders and exhibitors who give first rate dog shows, and obedience and agility trials. The club also offers educational events for dog enthusiasts, including handling classes and obedience seminars.
- Texas Wildlife Association, a nonprofit organization focusing on wildlife on privately owned land.
- Thomas - US Congress on the Internet.
- United Kennel Club the total dog registry
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page
- Vet Tech is a non-profit website devoted exclusively to providing students with an understanding of how to become a vet tech.
- WLFA Homepage The Wildlife Legislative Fund of America tracks state and federal legislation affecting hunters and hunting.
State Federations of Animal Owners and Dog Clubs
- The Animal Council (California)
- California Fedeation of Dog Clubs: Defending your right to defend your dog!
- Florida Association of Kennel Clubs: Email: Susan Smith
- Georgia Coalition of Dog Clubs: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long Island Coalition of Dog Owners: Email: Sutops@aol.com
- Massachusetts Federation of Dog Clubs
- Michigan Association of Purebred Dogs: Email: LSFC2@aol.com
- Missouri Federation of Animal Owners: Email: Lewis and Karen Strange
- Dog Owners of the Granite State (DOGS): Protecting the rights of all pet owners throughout New Hampshire
- New Jersey Federation of Animal Owners: Email: email@example.com
- Ohio Valley Dog Owners: A coalition of dog clubs, dog-related businesses, and individual dog lovers in the Ohio River Valley dedicated to reasonable dog laws that protect dogs, dog owners, and their neighbors.
- Pennsylvania Federation of Dog Clubs
- Responsible Animal Owners of Tennessee
- Responsible Pet Owners Alliance (Texas)
- Responsible Animal Owners of Washington State
- Springfield Kennel Club, Inc. Springfield KC is one of America's great dog clubs.The club offers educational events for dog enthusiasts, including handling classes and obedience seminars.
- Tennessee Farm Bureau
- Tualatin Kennel Club: AKC all breed kennel club serving dog owners in the Tualatin Valley since 1972.