2014 NAIA National Conference
The 2014 NAIA National Conference
Date: November 7-9 (reception the evening of the 7th), 2014
Location: Orlando, Florida
Reservations link for attendees: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/M/MCOSRDT-NAI-20141102/index.jhtml
Group rates for The Doubletree by Hilton are currently available for conference attendees:
Group Name: National Animal Interest Alliance 2014 Conference
Group Code: NAI
Hotel Name: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Hotel Address: 10100 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821
Phone Number: 1-407-352-1100
Speakers and Presentations:
- Robert Guyer, President of The Lobby School, former state lawmaker, author: Effective Grassroots Lobbying;
- David Jentsch, PhD, Neuroscientist and UCLA Professor: Seeking cures in an age of extremism;
- Jamie Foster, Solicitor Countryside Alliance: An update on the fight against animal rights extremism in the UK;
- John Simpson and Michelle Pardo, Attorneys at Law and Partners, Norton Rose Fulbright, Washington, DC: Insights gained along the way to the landmark $25 million settlement paid by HSUS and the ASPCA to Feld Entertainment.
- Cynthia O’Connor, DVM, Chris Walker, AKC VP of Communications, Patti Strand, NAIA President: The anatomy of a TV hit piece: HBO’s Unnatural Selection.
- Theresie Tungilik, Dept. of Economic Development, Gov. of Nunavut: The impact of propaganda on international policies;
- Thomas Albert, VP Gov. Relations, Feld Entertainment: From the courts to city hall, the extremist’s campaign to ban the circus continues;
- Baylen Linnekin, Executive Director, Keep Food Legal, Adjunct Faculty at American University: Food Freedom;
- Steve Malone, Horse Carriage Owner-Operator: The campaign to end the horse carriage industry;
- Cindy Buckmaster, PhD Neurobiologist, Chair, Americans for Medical Progress, Director, Center of Comparative Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine: Speak now or forever rest in peace; and
- Janice Aria, Director of Animal Stewardship, Ringling Brothers Center for Elephant Conservation: Animal care at the Greatest Show on Earth, perception vs. reality.
- 02/14/15 | Meet the Breeds!
blog comments powered by Disqus